After Your Procedure
You will be given specific written instructions regarding your post-operative care. Before you leave the center, for your comfort and safety, please remember the following:
• Do not drive, operate machinery, drink alcoholic beverages, or take any non-prescription medications for at least 24 hours.
• Follow your doctor’s instructions regarding diet, rest, and medication.
• It is normal to experience some post operative discomfort in the area of the procedure. Drowsiness and dizziness are also normal, depending on the type of anesthesia you receive or the amount of pain medication you are taking.
• If you have questions or feel you are having problems, contact your doctor through his or her office.
• The next business day following your procedure, you may be contacted by a staff member to see how you are doing. Please make certain that we have a convenient number at which you may be reached.